Gold Rhinestone Candle Holders Supplies:
- Cylinder Vases of your choice
- David Tutera Gold Rhinestone Mesh
- David Tutera Rhinestone Flower Pin or Gold Brooch (Optional)
- David Tutera Diamond Cut Accents – Gold Plated
- Candles of your choice
- Hot glue or glue dots
- Wrap mesh around vase to fit. You can use the whole width of the roll or cut the section into 2-3 row strips and attach to the vase where desired.
- Attach bling to the vase with hot glue or glue dots.
- If desired, add a brooch to the mesh by opening the catch and sliding the pin through the holes between the bling.
- Place candle in vase and pour the gems into the vase around the candle. (Tip: place a lid or plastic container the same width as the candle into the vase first to help raise the candle height in the vase before pouring in the gems.
- If desired, add more sparkle by scattering some of the gems onto the table.
Project By Marie Vetrano
You may also like -
Darice was founded in 1954, by Pat Catan, an entrepreneur from humble beginnings who valued hard work and dedication. Today, Darice Inc. is a premier manufacturer and wholesale distributor in the craft industry.