Gold Bling Centerpiece Supplies :
- Cylinder vase of your choice
- David Tutera LED Lighted White Branch
- David Tutera Gold Lighted Branch Spray
- Cut branches
- David Tutera Gold Rhinestone Mesh – 4mm
- David Tutera Gold Brooch – Rhinestone Spray (optional)
- David Tutera Crystal Garland
- David Tutera Gold Diamond Cut Accents (4 pkgs)
- White spray paint
- Floral foam
- Hot glue or glue dots
- Measure mesh to fit vase. You can use the whole width of the roll or cut the section into 2-3 row strips and attach to the vase where desired.
- Attach bling to the vase with hot glue or glue dots.
- If desired, add a brooch to the mesh by opening the catch and sliding the pin through the holes between the bling.
- Cut floral foam to fit into the vase-*make sure there is room around the foam for the gems to fit and hide the foam.
- *Optional-Spray paint some branches white and let dry.
- Arrange branches into the foam. Fill vase with gold gems. Place batteries into the battery pack and set inside the vase.
- Separate sections of the garland and hang the sections onto the branches throughout the centerpiece.
- If desired, add more sparkle by scattering some of the gems onto the table.
Project By Marie Vetrano
You may also like -
Darice was founded in 1954, by Pat Catan, an entrepreneur from humble beginnings who valued hard work and dedication. Today, Darice Inc. is a premier manufacturer and wholesale distributor in the craft industry.