Art Deco Table Decor Supplies:
- David Tutera Gold Spot Plating Glass Votive Cup
- David Tutera Die Cut Accents
- David Tutera Art Deco Table Numbers
- David Tutera Gold Card Holder Picks
- David Tutera Gold Diamond Cut Accents
- LED votives of choice
- Floral foam
- Double stick tape runner
- Cut floral foam to fit inside the votive cup. Insert gold circle cardholder into the foam.
- Add gems to cover the foam in the votive cup. Inset a table number into the holder.
- Roll a sheet of the die cut paper to form a tube. Use a tape runner along one edge and press the paper edges together to hold in place. Place over an LED votive to crate a luminary.
- Add some sparkle by scattering some of the gems onto the table.
Project by Marie Vetrano
You may also like -
Darice was founded in 1954, by Pat Catan, an entrepreneur from humble beginnings who valued hard work and dedication. Today, Darice Inc. is a premier manufacturer and wholesale distributor in the craft industry.