Looking to add a special touch to your next party? With just a few supplies, you can create these awesome party favor bags and wow your guests!
Party Favor Bags Materials Checklist:
- Small white paper bag
- 3 1/8”x4 1/8” Self-sealing bags
- Washi tape mixed dots or your choice
- Baker’s twine of choice
- Cupcake sticker or your choice
- Paper hole punch
- Scalloped scissors or your choice
- Double sided tape or stapler
- Treats of choice
- Plastic fork
- Tear a strip of Washi tape to go along bottom portion of the bag.
- Peel and stick a Foamie sticker to the bag.
- Trim top portion of the bag with scalloped scissors. Wrap baker’s twine about 20 times around the tines of a fork. Slide another section of twine through the bottom center of the fork tines and around the twine. Tie twine and pull wrapped section off the fork. Make a tight knot. Cut the ends of the wrapped twine to complete the pom.
- Fill bag with treats or favor. Fold flap over. Punch 2 holes near the top of the bag about an inch from each end.
- Slide a section of twine through the holes. Tie, place pom in the center and tie again to hold pom in place.
- Fill clear bags half way with candy. Remove tab from the top, fold over and seal the bag.
- Fold cupcake liner and candy liners in half. Stack the smaller liner onto the cupcake liner and attach to the top portion of the bag with double sided tape or just staple in place.
- Finish off with a Foamie sticker embellishment on the candy liner.
You’re finished with your party favor bags! Enjoy.
Skill Level: Easy Approximate Crafting time: 20 minutes
Party Favor Bags – Designed by Marie Vetrano
You may also like -
Darice was founded in 1954, by Pat Catan, an entrepreneur from humble beginnings who valued hard work and dedication. Today, Darice Inc. is a premier manufacturer and wholesale distributor in the craft industry.