Are you looking for some special DIY party decorations for your new grad’s celebration? With the wide variety of colors available from Core’dinations, your decor is sure to shine.
- Core’dinations Tim Holtz Kraft Core Metallic Paper.
- Core’dinations Core Basics Black Canvas Texture Paper.
- Core’dinations Party Mixers Rosettes (I used black, white, and golden pearl, and the rosette garland in golden pearl).
- Core’dinations Party Mixers Paper Pops in Silver and Gold.
- Graduation Day Cut File from SVGCuts.
- Dowel Rod.
- Mason Jar.
- Yellow Embroidery Thread.
Step 1. Select desired pieces from the Paper Pops pack for your DIY party decorations. These packages come in a varitety of styles and colors for any celebration. You will need 6 pieces with two different sizes to create ornament shapes, plus two larger shapes for the text ornament.
Step 3. Glue shapes together with the right side out, leaving a bit of a gap on the inner corner. When all six are glued together you will get your ornament shape.
Step 6. In order to keep your embossing pattern consistent throughout your large projects, cut a slit in the top of the folder allowing the paper to slide through. I love this technique for embossing longer strips.
Step 7. Simply wrap your mason jar with the metallic paper and insert your dowel with the ornaments. I used a bit of krinkle paper to hold everything together, but almost anything would work from pebbles to marbles to little hard candies.
Step 1. Cut all pieces from the SVGCuts file.
Step 1. Cut 1 1/2 inch graduation cap shapes with electronic cutter.
Medallion Wall Decor.
Step 1. Directions for assembly are included in each kit. Begin by removing adhesive from end piece and attaching to the other end to form a ring.