When I think of the autumn season, I think of pumpkins, apples, the crisp & cool air, and colorful leaves. The colors of fall are my favorite! Today I’m going to share with you some fun embossed fall cards that are simple to make. These cards could be used to for any fall occasion and they are made using the perfect fall colors.
- Tim Holtz Kraft-Core Core’dinations Cardstock.
- Core’dinations Sand-it Gadget.
- Darice Leaves Embossing Folder.
- Darice Foliage Embossing Folder.
- Darice Baker’s Twine.
- Darice Paper Trimmer.
- Embossing Die Cutting Machine & Electronic Die Cutting Machine.
If you do not have a die cutting machine, you can easily hand cut shapes from templates found online.
These fall cards could be used for just about anything. You could welcome a new neighbor to the neighborhood, give one to a friend with a treat, or give one to your significant other. You could also write a note to a child in one of these cards.