Now that we are nearly to the end of October, almost everywhere you can feel the chill of fall in the air. Fall time, and Thanksgiving are one of my favorite times of the year. Thanksgiving seems to get skipped over at times since it is in between Halloween and Christmas. I love to decorate for it though. Today I’m going to show you how fun and easy it was to make this DIY Thanksgiving Gather sign.
- Darice Cardstock.
- Gold Cardstock.
- Core’dinations Sand-it Gadget.
- Darice Embossing Essentials Craft Dies – Leaves and Acorns.
- Darice Wood Board or Sign – (Or use any wood scrap you may have on hand. My board was 16 x 7 inches).
- Paint & Darice Foam Paint Brush.
- Dimensional Adhesive.
- Darice Twine.
- Embossing Die Cutting Machine & Electronic Die Cutting Machine.
Do you have a place in your home that this would be perfect for? If you’re looking for additional DIY Thanksgiving projects to tackle this season, consider crafting this DIY Thanksgiving gratitude wreath that will compliment your new Gather sign perfectly.
You may also like -
Amy Cowley is a wife, mama to four boys, and owner of TheHappyScraps.com. She loves to create home decor, paper and wood crafts and sewing projects. Amy started The Happy Scraps in 2008, as a way to share some of my favorite projects with friends and family. Her blog has evolved over time and now she enjoys sharing craft and DIY projects and tutorials of all kinds.