Now that we are nearly to the end of October, almost everywhere you can feel the chill of fall in the air. Fall time, and Thanksgiving are one of my favorite times of the year. Thanksgiving seems to get skipped over at times since it is in between Halloween and Christmas. I love to decorate for it though. Today I’m going to show you how fun and easy it was to make this DIY Thanksgiving Gather sign.
- Core’dination’s Core Essentials Neutrals Cardstock.
- Tim Holtz Kraft Core Metallic Collection – Gold.
- Core’dinations Sand-it Gadget.
- Darice Embossing Essentials Craft Dies – Leaves and Acorns.
- Darice Wood Board or Sign – (Or use any wood scrap you may have on hand. My board was 16 x 7 inches).
- Paint & Darice Foam Paint Brush.
- Dimensional Adhesive.
- Darice Twine.
- Embossing Die Cutting Machine & Electronic Die Cutting Machine.
Do you have a place in your home that this would be perfect for? If you’re looking for additional DIY Thanksgiving projects to tackle this season, consider crafting this DIY Thanksgiving gratitude wreath that will compliment your new Gather sign perfectly.