With Thanksgiving approaching, I always start thinking about the things that I’m grateful for. I like to write them down, so I can remember those things, and think of other things I’m thankful for as well. I created this “Give Thanks” DIY Thanksgiving banner with pockets to put notes of gratitude in. Today, I’m going to show you how to make one of your own.
- Core’dinations Tim Holtz Kraft Core Shattered Collection 6×6.
- Core’dinations Core Essentials Neutrals Cardstock.
- Darice Embossing Essentials Craft Dies – Leaves and Acorns.
- Core’dinations Sand-it Gadget.
- Darice Twine.
- Darice Burlap Ribbon.
- Banner Punch Board & 1-2-3 Punch Board.
- Embossing Die Cutting Machine & Electronic Die Cutting Machine.
Step 1. To begin your DIY Thanksgiving Banner you will create the envelope pockets. Using one sheet of the Tim Holtz 6×6 paper, place it in your punch board. Punch and score according to the envelope directions. Skip the last step of scoring the last flap, but punch all four sides.
The thin brown jute twine mixed with the burlap ribbon adds the perfect touch to this DIY Thanksgiving banner.
Have fun creating your gratitude DIY Thanksgiving banner! Finish off your holiday decor with these DIY for Thanksgiving place cards and treat bags.