This DIY owl box for gift wrapping was originally created by Nancy Keslin for the Core’dinations Core blog.
Looking for a cute and fun way to wrap little gifts this year? Try making an adorable DIY owl box! They are fun and easy to make, and will be a sweet surprise to whoever receives them! They’re perfect for jewelry and other small trinkets and treasures.
- Core’dinations Core Basics Patterned Papers (1 Sheet per Owl)
- Core’dinations Core Basics White Cardstock
- Core’dinations Core Basics Black Cardstock
- Core’dinations Dot Papers
- Core’dinations Sand-It Gadget
- Pillow Box Tool, Cut File, or Template
- Assorted Circle Punches and Dies
Step 8. Now it’s time to assemble. Begin by applying your “feathers” in rows across the bottom half of the box. Be sure to not place feathers where your box folds in. Add your orange feet as shown in the image below.
If you enjoyed this adorable DIY owl box project, you also might like these DIY treat bags! They are shown decorated for Valentine’s Day but could be customized for any holiday or occasion.
You may also like -
Darice was founded in 1954, by Pat Catan, an entrepreneur from humble beginnings who valued hard work and dedication. Today, Darice Inc. is a premier manufacturer and wholesale distributor in the craft industry.