Can you feel autumn starting to creep into the air? I know I can and I’m getting excited about it. Today I’m sharing how to make this DIY autumn banner with you. It’s a pretty simple project!
- Craft-Core Core’dinations Cardstock.
- Core’dinations Kraft Cardstock Smooth Texture.
- Darice Assorted Leaves Craft Dies.
- Core’dinations Sand-it Gadget.
- Banner Punch Board.
- Dimensional Squares & Adhesive.
- Coordinating Ribbon.
- Embossing Die Cutting Machine & Electronic Die Cutting Machine.
Step 8. Using the Kraft cardstock, cut out circles in the size you want. Mine are just over 2 1/4 inches. I used my electronic die cutting machine to cut these. Adhere the leaves to the back of the circles.