Can you feel autumn starting to creep into the air? I know I can and I’m getting excited about it. Today I’m sharing how to make this DIY autumn banner with you. It’s a pretty simple project!
- Craft-Core Core’dinations Cardstock.
- Core’dinations Kraft Cardstock Smooth Texture.
- Darice Assorted Leaves Craft Dies.
- Core’dinations Sand-it Gadget.
- Banner Punch Board.
- Dimensional Squares & Adhesive.
- Coordinating Ribbon.
- Embossing Die Cutting Machine & Electronic Die Cutting Machine.
Step 8. Using the Kraft cardstock, cut out circles in the size you want. Mine are just over 2 1/4 inches. I used my electronic die cutting machine to cut these. Adhere the leaves to the back of the circles.
You may also like -
Amy Cowley is a wife, mama to four boys, and owner of TheHappyScraps.com. She loves to create home decor, paper and wood crafts and sewing projects. Amy started The Happy Scraps in 2008, as a way to share some of my favorite projects with friends and family. Her blog has evolved over time and now she enjoys sharing craft and DIY projects and tutorials of all kinds.