I may be old fashioned but I still love making and giving cards for the birthdays of friends and family. There’s just something about receiving a homemade greeting card to make your day extra special! This year, I’m planning on making multiples of this DIY happy birthday card to have on hand. I can even switch out paper colors and backgrounds to customize the card for each individual. You won’t believe just how easy this die cut DIY happy birthday card is to make!
DIY Happy Birthday Card Supplies:
- Darice Build-A-Design Craft Dies – Birthday Cake
- Glitter Silk Collection Paper Pack
- Black Magic Collection Sheet – Abracadabra
- Core’dinations Cards and Envelopes
- Darice Embossing Folders: Blotted Dots Background
- Falling Dots Embossing Folder (optional)
- Core’dinations Sand It Gadget with Sandpaper
- Darice Washable Markers
- Xyron 5 inch Create a Sticker Maker
- Tape Roller – Double Sided Adhesive
- Die Cutting Machine
Step 1. Trim the black cardstock to fit on the front of the card. Run through your embossing/die cut machine with the Blotted Dot embossing folder. Use the Sand It Gadget to distress the edges of the raised dots.
For more DIY birthday cards that are easy to mass produce, check out these washi tape birthday card ideas!