There’s something so eye-catching about triangular shapes and details. Inspired by my Chic Copper Triangle DIY Garland (one of my absolute favorites), this DIY triangle necklace uses ordinary beads in a simple yet offbeat way. This tutorial also provides awesome practice for beginner jewelry makers!
- Darice 4mm Rose Gold Smooth Beads (270 total/3 packs of 90 beads)
- Darice 22 Gauge Sterling Silver Plated Copper Wire in Rose Gold
- Round Nose 3 in 1 Pliers with Cutter
- Darice Nylon-Coated Tiger Tail Jewelry Wire
- Darice 2mm Rose Gold Crimp Tubes (2)
- Darice 12mm Rose Gold Lobster Clasp (1)
- Darice 8mm 20 Gauge Rose Gold Jump Ring (1)