There’s something so eye-catching about triangular shapes and details. Inspired by my Chic Copper Triangle DIY Garland (one of my absolute favorites), this DIY triangle necklace uses ordinary beads in a simple yet offbeat way. This tutorial also provides awesome practice for beginner jewelry makers!
- Darice 4mm Rose Gold Smooth Beads (270 total/3 packs of 90 beads)
- Darice 22 Gauge Sterling Silver Plated Copper Wire in Rose Gold
- Round Nose 3 in 1 Pliers with Cutter
- Darice Nylon-Coated Tiger Tail Jewelry Wire
- Darice 2mm Rose Gold Crimp Tubes (2)
- Darice 12mm Rose Gold Lobster Clasp (1)
- Darice 8mm 20 Gauge Rose Gold Jump Ring (1)
You may also like -
Kirsten is a lifestyle writer and craft book author focusing on DIY, food, health, and creativity. Since 2010, she has been sharing DIY projects at WildAmor.com (formerly Studs & Pearls). In May 2014, Kirsten published her first book, Studs & Pearls: 30 Creative Projects for Customized Fashion; you can find it at Barnes & Noble, Amazon & select independent bookstores. She spends most of her time writing, crafting, traveling, and dreaming up new recipe ideas. Kirsten is a born and raised New Yorker currently living in the Bay Area of California.