One of the most fun parts about the changing of the seasons is switching up your seasonal decor! With today’s project, a mason jar DIY lamp, you can create a pretty fall look inside your lamp that can be easily changed out with the seasons. This lamp just takes minutes to complete, so it is sure to be a quick and easy part of your ever changing seasonal decor.
Fall Mason Jar DIY Lamp Supplies:
- Mason Jar. (Make sure the jar mouth fits the 3 inch adapter lid.)
- Darice Canning Jar Lamp Adapter – 3 inches.
- Darice Small Lampshade.
- Darice Felties Fall Leaves.
Step 1. Fill the mason jar with desired contents. I filled mine with colorful Felties fall leaves which I also used in my fall leaves paper plate wreath project, but you can use any seasonal accents you want to use.
Arrange the contents so they are shown off to their best advantage inside the jar!
Step 2. Screw on the mason jar lid lamp adapter. Add a light bulb.
Step 3. Top everything off with a small lampshade, and plug your mason jar DIY lamp in! It’s ready to go!
- Halloween: Fill jar with Black and Orange Pom-Poms, or Googly Eyes.
- Thanksgiving: Fill jar with Acorns, or write down things you’re thankful for and stick them in the jar.
- Holiday Season: Fill jar with Jingle Bells, Glitter Bulbs, or a tiny Nativity Scene.
- January-February: Fill jar with cotton Snowdrifts and glass Heart Shapes.