The winter season is upon us and all I want to do lately is stay indoors, binge-watch Netflix, and drink hot chocolate. Don’t get me wrong, I love how beautiful fresh snow falling looks but would much rather appreciate it while looking out the window of my nice and warm house. That’s why I made this super cute winter snowman hot chocolate DIY gift! Who wouldn’t love to receive some delicious hot chocolate with toppings in the shape of an adorable snowman? Plus, they’ll be able to enjoy the decorative cabinet long after the treats have disappeared!
- Darice Wood Cabinet with 3 Drawers
- Darice Matte Acrylic Paint: White, Black, Orange
- Red/White Ribbon or Chenille Craft Stem
- Darice Blue Chenille Craft Stems
- Hot Chocolate Supplies
- Darice Value Pack Clear Treat Bags
- Darice Metallic Baker’s Twine
Looking for another hot chocolate DIY gift idea? Check out these DIY hot chocolate mix ornaments.