St. Patrick’s Day is one of those holidays that kind of creeps up on me! It is usually that morning that I remember that I need to wear green, and that starts the annual mad scramble through the closet for something appropriate. This year I am prepared! I made something that I can keep in my jewelry case to wear every year, like a tradition! Go me. This shamrock craft hat pin was easy to put together, and honestly- I think it is pretty stinking cute!
DIY Shamrock Craft Hat Pin Supplies:
- Darice Shamrock Picture Punch
- Darice Felt Black Top Hat
- Darice Pin Back
- Gold Paddle Wire
- Metallic Gold Tissue Paper
- Styrofoam Piece
- Core’dinations Glitter Silk Sheet in Kings Crown (1/2″ by 4″ strip)
- Core’dinations Glitter Silk Sheet in Green Sheen (For Shamrock Punched Shapes)
- Darice Heavy Duty Glue Gun
Cut half of the shamrocks from the Glitter Silk paper facing up, and the other half of the shapes with the Glitter Silk paper facing down. This will give you shapes that will line up perfectly when you sandwich them together, back to back.
This playful DIY shamrock jewelry would also be helpful to have on hand to wear each St. Patrick’s Day!