I love bringing happy spring colors into my home! I feel like I can’t get enough color after I have endured a dreary Utah winter. These whimsical wooden spool flowers were a fun spring craft to create, and an adorable addition to my decor.
- Core’dinations Large Dot Paper in –Dark Pink, Purple, Teal, Yellow, Light Green
- Darice Wood Spools (3)
- Darice Wooden Dowel Rod (2)
- Darice Wood Daisy Shape (3)
- Darice Wood Circles (3)
- Core’dinations Sand It Gadget
- Darice Baker’s Twine Tropical Mix (Or other colors of your choice)
- Mod Podge Matte Jar
- Darice Green Paper Shred
- FolkArt Lime Green Acrylic Paint
Add your selected patterned papers to cover the flowers and circles. Smooth the paper out, and allow the Mod Podge to dry thoroughly. When the items are dry, trim the paper as close to the edge as you can.
If you’re looking for more ways to incorporate spools into your crafting, check out this wooden spool DIY wreath tutorial.