We love our teachers! They mentor and educate our children, while giving their all to make sure kids learn and grow in an healthy environment. Let your child’s teacher know you care with this cute DIY teacher gift school supply wreath.
- Darice 16″ Metal Wreath Form
- Darice Burlap Ribbon
- Darice Floral Wire or Twist Ties
- Darice Hot Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Darice Mini Chalkboard
- White Chalk Marker
- Alphabet stickers
- Plaid Ribbon
- Pennant Ribbon
- Assorted School Supplies
- Plastic Alphabet Magnets
Step 2. Hot glue school supplies to the wreath. Any supplies you like will do, as they are nearly all colorful and attractive.
Some supplies look better when they are:
- Unpackaged: Red pens and pencils – bundle them together with floral wire and cover the wire with a ribbon.
- Grouped Together: In groups of 3 or more (like the mini composition books and the glue sticks).
- Glued In Place: For the box of watercolors, I removed the inner label, and glued the paintbrush inside the box so it wouldn’t fall out.
- Kept In the Package: In the case of the Crayola markers, the bright yellow, iconic box had more visual impact than removing the markers and using them individually. Keep crayons in the package, as well.
Step 4. Hot glue the pennant ribbon across the DIY teacher gift wreath. Add alphabet stickers with the teacher’s name.
Step 5. Add a large plaid bow to the top of the DIY teacher gift wreath, and fill in any blank spots with alphabet magnets.