I don’t know about you guys but I’m a huge fan of minimal holiday wreaths, and Halloween is no exception. I love that from a distance this DIY Halloween wreath looks like just a black wreath but when you get closer you can see that it’s made of 14 different crows.
- 14 inch Metal Darice Wreath Form
- Spanish Moss
- (7) Darice Flying/Feathered Black Crow
- (7) Darice Feathered Black Crow
- Dual Temp Glue Gun and Glue Gun Sticks
- Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers – Browns
- Clear Filament Yard Spool
- Free “Halloween Crow Wreath” Banner
Step One. Assemble supplies. I used 14 birds to cover a 14 inch wire wreath form. Remember to adjust the number of birds and moss accordingly if you decide to go with a smaller wreath size.
Step Four. Print out the free “DIY Halloween Wreath” banner, trim, and stick pieces together. Use markers to shade and antique banner edges. Glue in place with a hot glue gun.
Your black crow DIY Halloween wreath is officially done and now you can hang it on your door to greet all those adorable spooky guests on Halloween night. Hope you enjoyed this tutorial and free printable!
Want even more fun and creative Halloween and fall crafts? Check these out: