Spread some holiday cheer with our festive Fa la la la DIY llama craft. Paint and decorate these wood cutouts for gifts or a fun holiday party craft!
Courtesy of Darice®
Skill Level: No experience necessary
DIY LLAMA SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
• Llama Wood Shape #30058227
• 2mm Turquoise Felt #10087-59
• Pink Short Pile Fur Trim #30054181
• 7mm Pom-Poms #1159-11
• .375 Jingle Bell #1090-12
• Acrylic Paint: White and Black
• Paint Brush
• Fabric Pins
• Hot Glue
• 6” Yarn lengths in 3 colors
• Hat and Saddle Blanket Patterns
1. Paint the wood Llama shape white. Let dry. Paint legs black and paint an eye and nose with black. Let dry.
2. Pin paper patterns on the backside of the felt and short pile fur and cut out these patterns.
3. Glue on the felt hat pieces making sure that the pieces touch at all the seams. Glue colored yarn in a striped pattern onto felt hat. Glue bell to hat.
4. Glue Felt saddle blanket onto Llama’s back. Glue fur layer on top of felt blanket leaving a border at edges.
5. Glue Pom-Poms spaced out evenly around blanket edge.