I love seeing embroidery hoops used more and more in home decor. I like the visual interest of circles, and the shape is an easy one to frame art and fabric with. My DIY embroidery hoop project today was really simple and makes for a fun patriotic look for summer. This DIY embroidery hoop decor can be displayed either indoor or outdoors (wherever your patriotic party is being held).
- Darice 12 inch Wooden Embroidery Hoops.
- Darice Bandanas in Royal Blue, Red, and White.
- Darice Paper Mache Star Ornament (3).
- Metallic Silver Spray Paint.
- DecoArt Americana Gel Stain in Maple.
- Darice Jute Cord.
- Darice Hot Glue Gun.
- Pinking Shears (Optional).