3 Little Kittens Craft Materials Checklist:
- 3 Wood cats
- Craft sticks
- 1/2” assorted poms
- 15mm Wiggle eyes
- Felt in your choice of colors (blue, orange and pink shown)
- Bakers twine or floss in your choice of color
- Feathers (*Optional)
- Acrylic paint: orange, light blue, pink and white or your choice of color
- Foam brush
- Sponge dabber
- Styro plate for paint
- Craft glue or glue dots
- Pencil or marker
- Put small amount of paint onto a styro plate. Paint each kitten and let dry completely. Dip sponge dabber in white paint and sponge on polka dots. Let dry.
- Glue a craft stick to the back center of the cats.
- Glue on eyes, 2 white poms and a pink pom nose –or colors of your choice.
- If desired, pull a small section from feathers and glue to the back of the head.
- Draw 4 mitten shapes on the felt pieces and cut out with scissors.
- Cut 3- 8” sections of twine. Fold twine in half and knot leaving a loop in the center.
- Place a mitten at each end of the twine sections. Glue and place another mitten on top of each. Press them firmly together to secure.
Skill Level: Easy Approximate Crafting time: 45 minutes + dry time
3 Little Kittens Craft By Marie Vetrano